Saturday, November 15, 2008

"Story" of my life.

It never ceases to amaze me how much I love my little girls. They bring me absolute joy. I love watching them play and I love watching them sleep. It has to be the best feeling in the world when you come home from a long tiring day at work and they are genuinely excited to see you.

My little Story, who turns 4 months on the 25th of this month, is growing so fast. I can see her learning new things daily and teaching us new things daily too!

Pasha is a great big sister and even though there is 10 years difference in their age, they play well and get along great together.

Now for a change in topic....a friend of mine told me about a great website called http://www.sewmamasew.com/. I have been there everyday since she told me about it. They have great sewing and crafting ideas, and tutorials for lots of them as well. Check it out and I am sure that you won't be disappointed.

I am making several gifts this month for presents and since I promised myself that I would have all my Christmas shopping and crafts done this month I have my work cut out for me. Lots of the things are small and I hope to do several of them at a time. Kind of a sewing multi-tasking thing. I got several of the ideas from the website I mentioned above.

Wish me luck.

No comments: